If you would like to speak with one of our engineers, please Submit a Question or give us a call at the phone number here. In North America, To route your phone support request directly to a technical support engineer, call toll free 1-888-382-1583 or 1-440-646-3434, select Option 3 (Technical Support), then select Option 5 (More Options). When prompted, enter the ThinManager Direct Dial Code 201.
Extend RDS Timeout
To extend the session timeout at the logon screen use this as a guide.
- A.Open Regedit
- B- Goto: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Contro l\TerminalServer\WinStations\RDP-Tcp
- C- Create DWORD
- D- Name: LogonTimeout (DWORD)
- E- Value: Specifies the time in seconds – Decimal Value – 300. Hex - (12c)its 5 minutes. - 3600. Hex (e10) is 1hr
- F- Please reboot the server after adding the above key.
- The default is 30 seconds, you are seeing 2 minutes so this would indicate someone has extended it already to two minutes.