If you would like to speak with one of our engineers, please Submit a Question or give us a call at the phone number here. In North America, To route your phone support request directly to a technical support engineer, call toll free 1-888-382-1583 or 1-440-646-3434, select Option 3 (Technical Support), then select Option 5 (More Options). When prompted, enter the ThinManager Direct Dial Code 201.
- 1 ThinManager 3.3
- 2 ThinManager 4.0
- 3 ThinManager 4.1
- 4 ThinManager 5.0
- 5 ThinManager 6.0
Service Pack 1 blah blah blah blah
ThinManager / ThinServer
- 1. Removed install ids for motherboards whose manufacturer did not provide unique serial numbers.
- 2. Fix problem with initial program / command line options
- 3. Performance improvement to resetting terminal server sessions when TermSecure user logs off
- 4. Fix permission problem that prevented some commands from being sent to the terminal
- 5. Fixed problem with updating some Application Group icons
- 6. Added display of multimonitor configuration in the details pane of the terminal.
- 7. Savage video module now ignores EDID
- 8. Fixed touchscreen modules for use with multimonitor.
- 9. Fixed keyboard mapping for the backslash (‘\’) key on non-standard keyboards
- 10. Fixed memory leak in sliding windows
Service Pack 2
ThinManager / ThinServer
- 1. Fix problem with manual synchronization.
- 2. Fix problem with main menu hotkey and application group hotkey enable / disable
- 3. Make sure “Browse” button in Report Scheduling is only available at appropriate times.
- 4. Allow specification of non-existing files as the report target
- 5. Added display of multimonitor configuration in the details pane of the terminal.
Service Pack 1
- 1. Fix problem with Camera Option settings. Camera options could not be set in some cases.
- 2. Fix “Copy settings from another terminal” option in the Terminal Configuration Wizard. Only copy the model from the source configuration when the target configuration is not associated with a piece of hardware.
- 3. Fix support for some 4 monitor layouts.
- 4. Allow setting of the application group hotkey at appropriate times.
- 5. Made the “Browse” button available at appropriate times in the Report generation dialog
- 1. Fix support for non-redundant licensing on synchronized systems.
- 2. Fix for duplicate license detection on synchronized systems.
- 3. Removed enforcement of the terminal to terminal shadow license.
- No Changes
- 1. Added 1600x900 video mode for WinTMC
Service Pack 2
- 1. Fix Display Client icon on multimonitor configuration. Did not reflect presence of overrides.
- 2. Fix WinTMC options “Always maintain monitor connection” and “Show groups as separate windows”. Check box did not reflect group inheritance setting.
- 3. Fix Display client icon after re-ordering of Display Clients. Icon would disappear after re-ordering.
- 4. Fixed initial icons for Terminal Servers when ThinManager started. Icon did not reflect the lock or enable/disable state of the Terminal Server.
- 5. Added ability to re-arrange monitors in multi-monitor configurations.
- 1. Change way user SIDs are gathered and cached.
- 2. Fixed application of camera options. Camera options are only applied if selected.
- 3. Fix enable/disable of Terminal server on synchronized systems.
- 4. Fix to CRC generation routines. Some demo codes would not be recognized as valid.
- 5. Fix Synchronization problem with respect to encryption that causes synchronization to fail and re-sync.
- 6. Fixed SmartSession data collection. Prevented collection of load balancing data under some circumstances.
- 1. Support for Dual Monitor with one graphics adapter
- 2. Stop listening on Port 6000
- 3. 32bpp support for UNO-2173 and ARK-1382
- 4. Allow initial program of longer than 128 characters
- 1. Redundant Ethernet Module – Warning messages if backup adapter is disconnected
- 1. Fix default resolution for the Axis M1011 camera.
- 2. Added Advantech UNO-2173
- 3. Added Advantech ARK-1382
Service Pack 3
- 1. Update release date only
- 1. Fixed problem with loading master license, that caused ThinServer to terminate on some systems.
- 1. 2008 Server RDP device license fix
- 2. Camera overlay start up fixes
- 3. Fix to identification of the second ethernet port on UNO-2173
- 1. Added support for AP-3300
- 1. Added AP-3300 sound module
- 2. Added pcProxUSB module to support keyboard wedge version of the pcProx USB HID scanner
- 3. Change to ICA client version 8 module. Removed specific of the UDP for browser protocol
- 4. Added support for new Elographics controller to the USBTouch module
Service Pack 4
- 1. Fixed prompt in synchronization setup
- 2. Fixed problem with creating tree in “show connected only” mode.
- 3. Fixed validation problem that would not allow the ip address to be entered for a ThinManager server when DNS is enabled.
- 1. Fixed some log messages.
- 2. Changed time stamping to alleviate problems with changing the server time.
- 3. Fixed removal of synchronization threads that are no longer needed.
- 4. Fixed problem with “Main Monitor” setting when set to “At Mouse”
- 5. Improved database integrity when switch between multi-monitor and single-monitor modes.
- 1. Improved image decoding for IP cameras to allow support of more types of ip cameras
- 1. Added support for Advantech 1150G
- 2. Added support for Advantech 2053GL
- 3. Added support for Advantech ARK-Advantech ARK-3202
- 4. Added support for Nematron nPC100
- 5. Added support for Nematron ePC1900
- 6. Added support for Nematron ePC1700
- 7. Added support for Nematron ePC1500
- 8. Added support for Nematron ePC1200 9. Added support for BoxPC238D
- 1. Sound module for Advantech 1150G
- 2. Sound module for Advantech 2053GL
- 3. Sound module for Advantech 3202
- 4. Sound module for Arista BoxPC238D
- 5. Sound module for Nematron Models
- 6. Video2_intel4 Module – added to support Nematron hardware
- 7. Universal sound module architecture.
Service Pack 1
- 1. Better validation of workstation tree information to prevent ThinManager crash.
- 2. Stop requiring ip address for vcenter when using dns.
- 1. Fix termsecure “UseTerminal” settings
- 2. Fix tracking of time in sync thread that would cause synchronization to momentarily fail.
- 3. Fix buffer overrun in non-multicast tftp server that would cause ThinServer to crash
- 4. Fixed 4.0 upgrade routines
- 5. Fixed problem with mirrored license permissions
Service Pack 1
- 1. Fix problem with setting and storing custom URL for IP Cameras.
- 2. Fix terminal model information display in the terminal configuration wizard
- 3. Fix initial creation of VMWare server, that left an erroneous entry in the lock table. Prevented restoring of configuration, with an error about an object being locked.
- 4. Allowed periods (.) in the VM Ware server name (mostly for domains)
- 1. Fixed problem with terminal server monitor threads that was locking up synchronization
- 2. Fix flag that enables broadcast of “in demo mode” messages to terminals
- 3. Disable check for ip configuration conflicts during terminal boot, when the PXE Server is disabled.
- 4. Fixed problem that caused the DHCP Interfaces to be blank after restoring a configuration.
- 5. Added XLi to the promotional license.
Service Pack 2
- 1. Clear the video pci id for PXE clients when clearing the terminal id
- 2. Fix display of camera overlay properties in configuration tab
- 3. Fix reservations for dual-ethernet thin clients
- 1. Fixed support for relay agents in the PXE server
- 2. Fixed handling of multiple ip ranges in PXE server
- 3. Fixed handling of abandoned events. Was locking up sync threads.
- 4. Fixed synchronization check for tables w/o primary keys (TerminalData)
- 5. Fixed problem with database callbacks when ThinManager has not been run
- 6. Changed the way session information is gathered for better compatibility with Windows 2008
- 1. Fix for drop-down menu
- 1. Add 1600x900 mode for AP-3200 and Generic PXE LX800 based on Dell P2011H monitor
- 2. Add Via VX900 support for PXE booting units
- 3. Added Intel N10 and Via CN896 for PXE booting units
- 4. Add Generic PXE support for Intel 965GME (8086:2a12)
- 5. Add 1600x900 mode for AP-3200 and Generic PXE LX800 based on Dell P2011H monitor
- 1. Touchcontrol – fix touch scaling for use w/ corevideo2 modules
- 2. Usbtouch – fix for IR Touch TouchScreens
- 3. Video2_chrome9 – added to support VIA VX 900 hw
- 4. Video2_intel3 – Fix to properly determine the model of the thin client
Service Pack 1
- 1. Delete workstation nodes before restoring configuration
- 1. Fix module installation on synced ThinServers
- 2. PXE server was not correctly stopped/started after restoring configuration
- 3. Fixed sync of packages that did not exist on both ThinServers
- 4. Restart tftp thread after restoring configuration when necessary.
- 5. Fix disable of terminal server when using DNS.
- 6. Changed queuing to better accommodate DeltaV users licensing requirements
- 7. Fixed installation of firmware from synchronized slave.
- 1. Support for Hyper–V virtual thin clients
- 2. Support for Intel e1000 network adapter
- 3. Fixed Citrix published applications that have a space in the name
- 4. Eliminated multiple monitors connections to ThinServer
- 1. Add 1600x900 Video Mode for Unichrome
- 2. Added supported for Hyper-V virtual client
- 3. Added Intel 965G video adapter
- 4. Added Intel Q35 video adapter
- 5. Added Intel 855GM video adapter
- 6. Added Intel 915G video adapter
- 7. Added Intel 965Q video adapter
- 1. ICA Client 12 – fixed config file generation
- 2. Use alternate address – fixed config file generation
- 3. Keyboard configuration – fixed support for international keyboards
- 4. Soundblaster sound – new
- 5. Shared keyboard mouse master – fixed under package 6 when using multimonitor
- 6. USB sound – added soundblaster support