If you would like to speak with one of our engineers, please Submit a Question or give us a call at the phone number here. In North America, To route your phone support request directly to a technical support engineer, call toll free 1-888-382-1583 or 1-440-646-3434, select Option 3 (Technical Support), then select Option 5 (More Options). When prompted, enter the ThinManager Direct Dial Code 201.
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 S14 update
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows 7 SP1 or greater
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Vista SP2 or greater
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows XP SP3 (WinTMC 3.x and older only)
- CPU: 32 or 64bit 550MHz Single Core
- Memory: 256MB RAM
- HDD: 200 MB Free
- Network: 100Mb (1Gb recommended)
- Do not install WinTMC on the same machine on which ThinManager resides as it will cause a conflict with Port 2031.
- Do not install WinTMC on a Remote Desktop Server. WinTMC can only run a single time on a machine.
- The WinTMC Shadow Service is now a part of the WinTMC installation and is not installed as a separate service.
WinTMC download page
Alternative Terminal Keystrokes
|ALT+Page Up||ALT+Tab||Switches between programs from left to right.|
|ALT+Page Down||ALT+Shift+Tab||Switches between programs from right to left.|
|ALT+INSERT||ALT+ESC||Cycles through the programs in the order they were started.|
|ALT+HOME||CTRL+ESC||Displays the Start menu.|
|CTRL+ALT+BREAK||Switches the client between a window and full screen.|
|CTRL+ALT+END||CTRL+ALT+DEL||Brings up the Windows Security dialog box.|
|ALT+DEL||Displays the Windows menu.|
|CTRL+ALT+Minus (-) symbol on numberic keypad||Alt+PrintScreen||Places a snapshot of the active window, within the client, on the Terminal server clipboard (provides the same functionality as pressing PrintScrn on a local computer.)|
|CTRL+ALT+Plus (+) symbol on numberic keypad||CTRL+PrintScreen||Places a snapshot of the entire client window area on the Terminal server clipboard (provides the same functionality as pressing ALT+PrintScrn on a local computer.)|